Thursday, June 3, 2010

Introducing Vaishally Ghandi


Hey all,

My name is Vaishally Gandhi, and I would just like to introduce myself as the student teacher who will be in Room 7 until the end of Term 2! My time at Muritai is my final section as part of the four year primary and secondary Bachelor of Teaching conjoint programme with a Bachelor of Commerce and Administration. So far I have been inspired by the passion that learners, staff and the wider community bring towards the learning which is occurring at Muritai, and I will endeavour to add to this community of rich learning!

If you do have any questions about your child’s learning during my time here, please feel free either to pop in at the beginning or the end of the school day or to send me an email at gandhivais@myvuw.ac.nz

I look forward to working with you

Vaishally Gandhi

No comments: