Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mr Dobson got this email from Matthew in France...



Bonjour room 7..

I could not access the blog so I am writing on email.

I arrived in Pouzolles on the 1st of Septembre and started school on the 3rd. The teacher is much more strict, we have to do dictations and the play area is 68 times smaller than in NZ.

Every few days Oliver and I run down to the bakery to buy baguette and croissant. Yet on Wednesday (no school) we have pain au chocolat as a special treat.

I have just joined a football team which has been going really well. The coaches are really experienced and strict.

In most weekends we go swimming in rivers, streams, lakes or the the Mediterranean sea. It's warmer than in NZ (and lots of ladies don't wear any tops!!).

It's a shame that we have missed the season of the snakes but we still see lots of lizards.

Au revoir

KEEP WORKING HARD FOR MR DOBSON EVERYONE!!!!

Matthew

P.S the photo is in front of my school

No comments: